Aristocraft had an existing VoIP that was not fit for purpose. They frequently experienced poor call quality and even calls dropping all together. Concerns were raised within the business about the potential of a phone call not getting through or the call quality being poor. Gareth Davies approached Mint Telecom to see if we could help with their issues. Aristocraft had 13 telephones in total with 7 at their showroom and 6 at their warehouse / office. Ideally they wished to be able to transfer calls between the two sites and have a menu when dialling their main number to direct calls between the two locations.
After a free consultation it was our opinion that lack of bandwidth was the primary reason for poor call quality. With only ADSL available to both locations
Mint Telecom recommended the following:
- A new Horizon hosted phone system that included all local, national and mobile calls
- New network switching equipment that allows for traffic management and prioritisation
- Logical separation of their office and showroom networks into to virtual networks
- A Gamma Assured ADSL connection for their VoIP connectivity
- A separate Mint Telecom ADSL connection for their PC network
All equipment was installed onsite and there was an immediate increase in the call quality and stability. Staff also commented on how they liked their new handsets, finding them both easy to use and a definite improvement over the old handsets. The new system also included:
- Ability to easily transfer calls between sites
- Auto-attendant messages for each of the four business units
- Out of hours messaging
- Voicemail to Email
The Aristocraft team can now concentrate on what they do best instead of being constantly restricted by their unreliable telephone system.
“We were having major problems with our internet phone system, due to poor connectivity on our trading estate. Mint Telecom came up with the perfect solution. We now have a new hosted phone system, assured connectivity and most importantly no call drop outs. Thank you for a fast and professional service.”
– Glyn Davies, Director, Aristocraft Kitchens and Bedrooms